Working to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19Here at Belfort Fitness Lifestyle, we fully understand that personal safety is a top concern for everyone who visits our studios. That’s why we’ve put together a strict daily protocol to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Below is an overview of the COVID-19 Prevention Standards now practiced at every BFL location. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to speak with a member of our team:
- All Members are required to wipe equipment down after using it.
- Our cleaning crew is required to clean all punching bags, workout equipment, bikes, bathroom fixtures, door handles, locker handles, computer accessories, etc. daily using hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectant that kills viruses, including the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- The cleaning crew also does a deep studio clean and spray down at midday and at night.
- Coaches and Sales Associates are required to keep the entire studio clean.
- Coaches and Sales Associates must wear face masks at all times during the workout and while in the studio.
- We have placed additional hand sanitizer stations throughout each location.
- Every Member will have a designated station, at least six feet apart from others, that includes their own bag, bike and floor equipment. This is to help Members avoid sharing equipment.
- Class sizes have been reduced to 75% capacity.